.

.

Saturday 7 May 2016

Italy through my phone + video

 
After my trip it's time to show you tons of pictures that I took in Italy. I decided to make the separate posts about each of the six cities which I visited. Our trip was organized by the Polish tourist office, so I needed to fly to Warsaw the day before the actual journey. To be honest I was too terrified to think about spending more than 20 hours in the bus to get to Italy but... it wasn't as bad as I expected. We had quite a lot of stops on our way (through Czech Republic and Austria- Vienna), mostly in McDonald's- the only place with wi-fi.  We got to the bus at 10.45a.m. on Saturday and arrived around 7a.m. on Sunday in Venice. But you'll find out more about this city of water in the next post. Wherever I travel I always want to move to the visited place for some period of time haha. Italy wasn't an exception. While observing the crowded streets of Rome, taxi drivers that seemed to have their highway code or fast but composed lifestyle of locals, I was dreaming about being one of them even for a short moment - who knows, maybe it will be possible within my future university - in the context of an exchange or a scholarship. It would be wonderful to study and in the meantime to be able to explore big cities and little villages of (in my opinion) one of the most beautiful counties in the world. P.S. Today I've generated my Youtube channel and I've posted a vlog from Italy and I'm really excited to create more of them.






No comments:

Post a Comment