.

.

Monday 25 April 2016

It's all about food


In today's post I have mainly photos of the thing that I love the most -food. It's honestly the best thing ever. When I'm happy - I eat, when I'm sad - I eat, when I'm bored - I eat. I always eat. It seems like people in my school had noticed that - when I open my huge lunchbox they are quite terrified that I can it that amount of food. What they don't know is that it's only 1/10 of what I eat during a day. Lately I've been into exploring new places in Dublin. Since I've started travelling more often I decided to discover the city where I live as well. And Dublin may be not the most beautiful place on earth but with the good attitude and willingness for the experience you won't be disappointed. Beauty can be found in every single city - big or small. It's all about the positive thinking and enjoying little things.

















 

Laduree after school. I love one fact about Dublin - everything is so close. People walk everyday, everywhere.
 


Exploring cute little shops
 




 




Guess who found fresh figs...
 



 I have no idea what's on my head :/
 






 Team navy
 



 Braids and the best model in town - a seagull
 



 Eddie Rocket's

No comments:

Post a Comment