.

.

Saturday 14 May 2016

Venice!


After our 21 hour trip Venice was the first stop in Italy. The city was beautiful although it was raining all day long. It's a lot bigger that I thought and there's a lot to discover including islands like Murano, Burano or Lido. Till the next time Venice ;))
 

A view from the campanile



Cruise around the islands


Desolated Grand Canal
 

The gondolas <3


Bridge of Sights has nothing to do with love - the view from the bridge was the last view of Venice that convicts saw before their imprisonment as the bridge connects the Dodge's Palace and the New Prison.



The Campanile at Piazza San Marco



Saint Mark's Basilica 



Cute little cafes



Inside the Saint Mark's Basilica


I should come here during the Carnival to spot Leo in his mask!
 

Inside the random museum. Inhibition of taking photos couldn't stop me - this place was too pretty to stick to the rules.



When you don't know in which direction you should go, go towards Chanel - that's what I did and I wasn't disappointed. It looks like Venice is also a good place for shopping.


Jewellery made of Murano glass was literally everywhere.

 
Whenever I see a white place I need to come inside, obsession continues.





At murano glass shop & factory. People showed us how to create glass figures. Under the hot temperature a glass is really stretchable.



I've seen a lot of gorgeous sunnies in Venice (Dior <3), too bad that the sun hasn't shown up.




If you're looking for a mask Venice is the right address.


Attention! Here's a prove that my phone is crazy - bird's shadow is not a photoshop.




That's where my way from Chanel ended up and I needed to return.















I recommend you to go to the place called "Caffe Florian" if you're interested in spending the same amount of money for hot chocolate as you would spend for the dinner ;)) But hey, the interior is worth it.



Golden vibes in the Basilica

No comments:

Post a Comment