.

.

Monday 23 May 2016

Rome pt.1

 
 Ohh, I miss Rome so badly. It was the fourth city which I visited and I immediately fell in love. The city gives an impression of never ending experience and promises. Great architecture dazes its splendor and pleases the eye of demanding connoisseurs. Through sipping coffe in the crowded cafeteria it feels like the time doesn't exist. No wonder why Federico Fellini or Audrey Hepburn were captivated by this extraordinary city.
 

Even more beautiful than I expected - Trevi Fountain. As the original legend says I throw a coin into the water standing backwards, with my right hand over left shoulder – hopefully that will ensure me to return to Rome.
 

One of the reasons why I want to return to the ancient city is Piazza Venezia - we didn't have a chance to stop there, althought I really wanted to fulfill my "white obsession" craving.


Roman Classic - Colosseum


Basilica of St. John Lateran in the other part of the city. Opposite in the Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem I climbed the steps on my knees to thank God but I guess it wasn't the best idea to wear a dress that day -later I looked like from the battlefield.


Cute little (white!) shops while I was walking around Colonna and Pigna -you can really feel the Italian vibes there.



And a bicycle in my currently favorite colour


Ponte Sant' Angelo


Opposite to the Spanish Steps -Piazza Spagna with the best shops in town. I wasn't lucky enough to see the famous steps -they were in renovation :(


The beautiful and sunny Forum Romanum




 
A view from the Colosseum



Inside the Basilica of St. John Lateran
 




My mission to Italy wouldn't be complete without food




 In the middle of Piazza Navona
 



 Italian must have -ice cream ;)
 



 Meet my new model & my future vehicle -Vespa <3
 



 



 On the top of the Spanish Steps - my first and the last workout done.
 



 
Basilica of St. John Lateran again and again -that architecture is just woow, amazing.
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment