.

.

Saturday 14 May 2016

San Marino


A perspective of visiting not only Italy, but also San Marino and Vatican was really exiting, especially when San Marino is not such a popular traveling destination . Unfortunately it welcomed us with the heaviest rain (the last time I felt so wet was probably on the camp, when I was 8 y/o). It efficiently prevented us from climbing on the viewing platform. So yeah, I was quite discouraged, mostly because the weather contributed to the reception of the whole country. However I'm glad that had a change to discover San Marino + at the beginning of the trip we had %%% tasting so it changed my attitude a little bit ;))


Palazzo Publico




Basilica di San Marino













Inside the Museum of Torture you could find a similar mask to the one in "The Iron Mask". And guess who's wearing it in the movie. Leonardo! :))) Amazing that I can relate everything to this man, even San Marino.

No comments:

Post a Comment