.

.

Friday 25 December 2015

Brussels pt.2


Brussels is cool because it's a small city, easy to discover. It was a great trip mostly because of the food. I've tried Belgian chocolate, waffles and fies, chestnuts and I went to Laduree and Le Pain Quotidien. Above you can see Maasmechelen Village (about 2,5 hour away) where I couldn't find anything to buy. Here are some pictures from outlet, European district and rest of the Brussels.

 
Mont des Arts



European Parliament where we had a trip (guide took us to the meeting room).


Inside the Notre-Dame


Dinner at Maasmechelen Village, pizza was probably five times greater than my head.




Christmas market at Place Sainte Catherine
 
 
 Brussels Stock Exchange
 



Black & gold




Christmas at the Maasmechelen Village
 



 
Ralph Lauren Home




That sweet grandpa showed us how to make chocolate and after that there was the best part- degustation. If you're in Brussels I definitely recommend to visit Museum of Cocao and Chocolate.




Healthy brunch at Le Pain Quotidien  





Grand Place and beautiful St. Hubert Royal Galleries




From the top of the Big Wheel, it was my fist time and it was AWESOME haha I guess I'm still a kid.





Thanks Brussels, you were great ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment