.

.

Friday 18 December 2015

Barcelona part 2


Yesterday I wrote the last two exams and now the school is finally over. Today it was all about chilling (watching movies with Til Schweiger- third one this week haha and trying Christmas chocolate in Starbucks). Now I can finally focus on Brussels <3 and and accomplishing my Christmassy list (even Jusin Bieber is not able to ruin my good mood- it's too late to say sorry cause tickets to his concert in Dublin were sold out in 8 minutes, crazy Irish people). Tomorrrow we're hanging out to purchase the presents and maybe buy some food for Christmas Eve in Poland. Here's second and the last one post from Barcelona. Above you can see most of the things I've bought in Barcelona.




The MACBA building is so beautiful. Btw it's a good spot to find a boyfriend- a lot of skateboarders.



I could live in Barcelona because of the fact that I would be able to buy fresh figs at la Boqueria everyday.
 














Mexico in Spain and Placa Reial
 
 Our district
 
Chosing sunnies, I went for classics this time
 

Rome, I'm coming to Tod's soon :(
 

At Burberry
 
Guide in action and last stop at Urban Outfitters
 

No comments:

Post a Comment