.

.

Tuesday 1 December 2015

December to do list



Fist of December means the official countdown to Christmas. Every year I look forward to eat poppy seeds cake,
 meet my family and sing "Let it snow" as loud as I can without friends' strange looks (they are justified when I sing in July).
Here's the list of things to do to have the best month of the year :)



~ Burn candles (best are from Yankee Candles)
~ Wear fuzzy socks, cozy sweaters and scarves (looking like a snowman)
~ Bake gingerbread cookies (who doesn't like the smell of cinnamon and ginger?!)
and finally eat poppy seeds cake and Polish dumplings with mushrooms & cabbage (best traditions)
~ Drink as much hot chocolate as possible
~ Finish reading The Great Gatsby (I've seen the movie 5 times and I will never have enough of
 Leonardo as Jay Gatsby- or just as Leonardo. That scene when he appears for the fist time at the
 party <3 And Tobey Maguire as the best friend and best narrator. Finally I rent a book from the
 library and I can say one thing- Fitzgerald is a genius.

 
~ Ice skating (done)
~ Think about the future (studies)
~ Create a Christmas soundtrack (perfect time for Frank Sinatra and Ella Fitzgerald)
~ Study & have good results in Christmas exams (the worst part of this lovely month)
~ Create New Year resolutions (I'll make a separate post about them)
 
 

~ Buy cute presents for my family
~ Finish my presents list
~ Watch Gossip Girl (again and again) under the warm blanket
~ A note to the Santa Claus: Dear Santa, I wouldn't mind getting these shoes underneath the Christmas tree
~ See some classic movies like Home Alone 1 & 2, obviously the best kid ever and other
 
 
~ Decorate the little Christmas tree
~ Put some pretty lights in my room
~ Spend quality time with fam & see my turte Stefan
~ Try Christmas hot chocolate in Starbucks (I've already tried the gingerbread coffee, wasn't that good)
 
 
~ I can't wait for my trip to Belgium. It's the best time of the year to see Palace Square, when there's a Christmas market now.
~ I'm also exited to eat macaroons in Laduree and carrot cake in my favourite Le Pain Quotidien, I also want to try Belgian waffles and chocolate.
~ Go shopping (only some little kenzo souvenirs as sales are soon).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment