.

.

Saturday 2 January 2016

2016!


It was a good year. 2015 has passed away and it brought many big changes in my life. Despite of the many challenges, I dealt with them all and I took a step toward the bright future and adulthood. Within a New Year it's time to think about our dreams, plans and resolutions. Stop saying "I wish" and start saying "I can and I will". Make them happen. Whether it's healthy lifestyle, training, promotion at work or self-improvement. This year I've pushed the boat out and I've created 12 resolutions. If you have some goals for this year it's important do make a strategy how to achieve them. For example if you want to eat healthy start reading books about nutrition, plan your meals and procure the ingredients needed to prepare them. Determine the time of regular meals and experiment. Don't be discouraged if some of your dishes won't be tasty- enjoy the process of exploring. Let's make this year the best one!
 
Here are a couple of pictures of my Christmas presents and from Brown Thomas in December. Macaroons are my huge obsession and I love Yankee Candles, Santa Claus knows me well.


 I finally got a short, black version of Emu shoes.
 

I bought this book for my mum but I also wanted to read it, so one present for two. I also received gold, compact Tangle Teezer, lip balm and mini body lotion from The Body Shop, sweets from Brussels, socks for my Hunters, Wii games (my mum is dancing with Kylie Minogue all the time) and a book about where to go in the Great Britain and Ireland.
 

At Brown Thomas

 
O'Connell Street
 

And Grafton Street
 


 

Christmas decorations in Brown Thomas




Sweet grandpas were singing at St. Stephen's Green shopping center
 







 Storefronts of Brown Thomas were like from fairy tales. Actually, when I'm in Yankee Candles shop it feels a bit like in a fairy tail, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment