.

.

Sunday 13 March 2016

First signs of springs



It was a good week. I started with and went out for a pizza and to the pub. Then a Google employee came to our school to talk about her work experience (it's so inspiring when you can hear about others people's occupations). I also had a maths exam and I needed to focus on the arts project (The Great Gatsby is my subject, with a huge Leonardo face in the middle of the draft of course). On Friday spring had finally came to the city (It brought 13 degrees, flower stands and my little illness) + the bomber jacket became my daily uniform. Because my spring break starts on Thursday I bought tickets to Warsaw and I'm flying later this week (alone for the first time, I hope I won't be like Kevin and I'll catch the right plane). And since I've been in Dublin for almost two months now I was dreaming about city breaks (somewhere warm maybe ;)) and I hope they won't stay being dreams for too long. Tomorrow I'm going to the theatre in Dublin for the fist time (Hamlet) and then I'll have an accounting test, so fingers crossed that I won't humiliate myself. Below you can see my crazy weekend trip to the centre.
 
 
Somehow I'm always getting here.
 

Yankee Candles wonderland. Wild Fig is to die for.

 
Discovering Powerscourt - Counter Culture seems to be a good option for lunch.


Neon sneakers in small shops at Temple Bar


Lush bombs testing


Flowers stands in Temple Bar are so pretty at this time of the year.
 

 
My very first chocolate fondant, couldn't believe that I can bake it but...I did it. It's actually not that difficult as it seems to be.
 


 Stopping at COS and Pandora
 
 



 Blooming magnolia close to my apartment
 



Obviously, I couldn't leave Laduree without buying something sweet...
 



So I ended up with those beauties. Btw I promise that I won't spam you with Laduree in the next post, there are too many macaroons on my blog already.

No comments:

Post a Comment