.

.

Saturday 5 March 2016

A week in Poland


Here are a couple of pictures from Warsaw, where I've been during a winter break.  It was nice to have a week off, especially in my old house.

 
Wilanow - my district


Discovering Zacheta - National Gallery of Art and  The Centre of Contemporary Art in Ujazdowski Castle.
 


 




Pretending that I'm fit while eating vegan burgers + I finally finished reading The Great Gatsby (now time for The Beautiful and Damned)


Lunching in BATA (polish 'krupnik' soup,burgers, monkfish, cakes and lemonade). I'm so sick of wearing winter jackets and scarfs and it doesn't seem like the spring is to come in Dublin - it was snowing yesterday :(

 
Grace Kelly was way too pretty in The Rear Window or in High Society + I stopped pretending that I'm fit very quickly, nothing new.

 
Lazy breakfasts in bed (also on Valentine's Day)

 
Sushi in Warsaw became a tradition since I live in Dublin :))

No comments:

Post a Comment