.

.

Sunday 6 March 2016

Dublin randoms


 This week is about to end - it means that there is a week and a half of school left :) I've spent Saturday in the most ineffective way of possible - in bed. So today I've tried to be more proactive and I headed to the town to make healthy grocery shopping (suddenly I felt inspired to cook) and as you can see focus more on the blog. Also, I've been thinking about the quality of my life and ways of improving it. Nowadays I'm struggling with a lack of motivation towards studying. Problems with the concentration are caused by too many diffusers and as a result I'm not studying at all. It has to change because I have a maths test on Thursday. Ambitious plans relating to the future require a lot of work...so as Rihanna says work, work work. In the meanwhile I wanted to show you some random photos from the past days. 
 
+ I wouldn't be myself if I didn't mention about Leonardo! On Monday I was the most proud and happiest person on earth (exaggerating as always) because of his Oscar (after 22 years!). My subconscious told me to wake up 5 minutes after revealing the verdict...united with Leo forever ;)


Argenteuil Basin with a Single Sailboat by Claude Monet (1874) in National Gallery is probably my favorite painting here in Dublin. Can't wait to go to Monet's museum in Paris. Last weekend I also visited National Museum of Ireland- Archeology (if you're expecting something more than dead bones you'll be disappointed) and Natural History Museum.


Street art at Temple Bar

 
Cute canteen in National Gallery


Lush <3


On Wednesday I went to Union8 to celebrate Leonardo's Oscar! I've tried, scallops, salmon, venison and chocolate fondant and everything was delicious. Best restaurant in Dublin for me so far (beside Jamie's Italian).


KC Peaches
 

Alchemy in BT2- such a nice place for a coffee or lunch + you can observe people on the street through the window. I've tried Chai Latte (I thought it's the green, hipster one, but unfortunately it wasn't).




 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 







Last throwback to the venison.

No comments:

Post a Comment