.

.

Saturday 9 January 2016

Ronda


Today we're going back to summer. In July I went to Spain. Fist post from the trip was about Mijos, a little white town and now it's time for Ronda, a small city located 100 kilometres form Malaga. Here great artists like Ernest Hemingway and Orson Welles spent many of their summers. Three brigdes (Roman Bridge, Old Bridge and New Bridge- the one in the photo above) span the canyon. It's absolutely beautiful and it perfectly captures the atmosphere of AndalucĂ­a.




The incredible view from the New Bridge


Michael Jackson's sister?


House of St. John Bosco




Wouldn't mind Dublin looked like this
 


 
 





Inside the church Santa Maria del Mayor
 



John Bosco's house was too pretty
 












The bull in front of the Plaza de Toros- the oldest bullring in Spain (1784) and Plaza del Socorro. I will remember those places, because of my flip-flops problem. One of my shoes broke in the middle of bullring. When I came to the square to buy havaianas, I disovered that the shop was closed one minute ago. Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment