.

.

Saturday 18 June 2016

Vatican


Hello people! It's been a while but after running between Legionowo and Warsaw I'm finally staying in my place for a longer period of time. Since my summer doesn't remind instagram girl's summer at all, I will focus o the past - in this case on the last trip to Italy. The Pope's country was unsurprisingly magnificent. I've seen the Pope himself during everyday's mass at St.Peter's Square, marveled works of art in the Vatican Museums and admired (well known from the arts class) Sistine Chapel (btw that was the only place where I actualy decided to follow the rules and not take photos- bodyguards effectively contributed to my decision). Although the weather in Warsaw is similar to the Italian weather it is not used wisely. I should get myself together and do something nice and useful to distract my attention from the depressing fact that I don't have any specific plans for the summer yet - depressing taking into the consideration that the summer is ON. Go to the city, do the shopping list, watch movies and tv series, visit restauants, bike, skateboard and take care of myself, study and think about future. It's finally time to relax and take it easy without feeling guilty so let's do our best.

 
Ceilings at St.Peter's Cathedral



The most beautiful Christian church ever


Vatican Museums


Polish accent






The famous square


Towards our hotel in Tuscany









 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment