.

.

Monday 6 June 2016

Summer on!


Freedom! Now I understand why it was such a big deal for Django and Broomhilda to be free. OK, maybe I'm not a sold off slave. my wife isn't trade for a cruel plantation owner (Leo!) and I don't have to rescue her while pretending that I want to buy slaves to let her be free but it still feels good to be able to do whatever I want whenever I want (btw if you haven't seen Django Unchained you need to catch up this summer- I swear that's the best movie I've ever seen) . Finally my business or accounting problems are replaced with the ice cream flavors decisions-making problems, the fact that I don't know any of the lyrics to the new Beyoncé songs and I'm going for her concert within a month (still need to watch Lemonade) or what clothes I should spend my money on haha. On Friday I went for barbecue with friends, yesterday I visited Irish Museum of Modern Art and my favorite restaurant Union8 and today I went for window shopping (sales soon!). Feels quite surreal that the summer is already here while having in mind that I have no serious vacation plans yet... Tomorrow I'll need to pack for my trip to Warsaw as I'm leaving on Wednesday and make a to-do summer edition list and prepare a lot of posts as I'm not sure if my laptop in Poland will be capable to open any other website than google ;)
 
Upstairs you can see an obese person in action- ready to eat duck and fish of the day and the prettiest painting in IMMA called "The Forrest Edge" by Elizabeth Magill.



Scallops at Union8


Magnum corner at Arnotts


Window shopping in Zara, craving for off shoulder tops (idk what's wrong with my pelvic bone...)
 

Near my mum's office, reminds me of Wilanów

 
Cute art books in the museum's shop
 
 
One of my favorite paintings by Yeast


"The organic nature"




The exhibitions were really...odd. Pigs at butchers, penises or human's eyes are only a few examples of the "great" art.
 



 Although there were some nice pieces of art as well ;)
 



Chanel beauties at Debenhams
 



Magnum ice cream -the best shopping break. Mine was with rose petals, dried strawberries and loaaads of chocolate. If anyone knows why there are no benches in the streets of Dublin, please let me know (it's kind of difficult to eat these ice cream without a place to sit especially for such a pig like me).

No comments:

Post a Comment